Finally, there’s a step-by-step system for quickly creating lots of content for your blog and social media !
Creating a strong social media presence requires content – lots of it!
Do you always find yourself struggling to:
- publish enough blog posts (doesn’t writers block suck??)?
- consistently write articles?
- write tweets and status updates that showcase your expertise?
- take advantage of the power of video because you just don’t know what to talk about?
I totally relate, because for the longest time, I did too. I had lots of clients paying me to support them with their blogs and social media, but I managed to convince myself that I had nothing to talk about. Has the phrase “Everybody already knows this!” ever run through your head?
Plus, whenever I realized I needed to spend more time on my own marketing (we all know you have to work on your business, not just in it), I would lose a few hours just writing up a single post or creating a simple video.
But content creation doesn’t have to be a struggle!
You just need a system.
But if you’re struggling with content creation now, the thought of creating a system in order to create more content probably sounds like it’s just plain unrealistic.
Introducing the Social Media Content Creation Kit!
After working with lots of clients to create their own social media strategy (along with creating a few training products on how to use social media), I realized that I had been creating a content creation system for everyone but myself. So I sat down, and wrote out all the tips I usually give when consulting clients, and generated a complete, easy-to-implement system that anyone can use.
So whether you like writing once you get started, but just never get around to that to-do on your list, or whether you haven’t written more than a few articles since college and want to keep it that way…
then the Social Media Content Creation Kit is for you!
It lays out a simple strategy for
- creating a content calendar so you always know what topics you’ll be writing about (which means you’re always thinking of ideas)
- how to generate original content easily, without writing more than a sentence or two (that sounds pretty good, right?)
- figuring out what content gets the most readers, so you can create more and build traffic even faster
- tons of ideas for repurposing content (there is lots of content out there that people would LOVE for you to use!)
- automating your social media
- spending as little time as possible while generating an online presence that screams “Expert”!
Plus, the system is so straightforward and easy to follow, it’s easy to delegate to your virtual assistant. That way you can be even more “hands-off” while taking advantage of all the new traffic, clients and sales that come with having an Expert presence in social media!
The Social Media Content Creation Kit is excellent for anyone looking to market online, establish themselves as an expert and grow their business through social media channels. The kit walks you through a simple system that takes the stress out of generating content and helps you put your content creation on a schedule. It also includes valuable tips on how to leverage other people’s content and how to keep track of your results. If you’re serious about social media, you need this kit.
I recommend Rebecca Zwar and her kickbutt Social Media kit! She rocks my blog, www.positivelywed.com
So are you ready to take control of your online marketing, and make it happen this year? You’ll be amazed at how simple it can be, and you’ll love the improvements you see in your traffic! Plus, your VA will love you - they just follow step by step – they won’t need to create the system themselves.
OK, I need it! I’m ready to get started and make my content creation easy-peasy!
I understand that it only costs me $97 to figure out my schedule, topics and strategy
as far into the future as I want to go!